Overcoming our "dragons" & becoming one with our true, goddess selves : a book club and support group.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Creative Excursion to the Library

About a month ago, our Simple Abundance books encouraged us to go on one "creative excursion" with our authentic selves each week. I've been loving getting to know my true self better!

This week I decided to spend some time with myself at one of my favorite places...the library! I wandered through the rows and pulled out whatever caught my eye. I just let my instincts guide me through the isles: I wandered through the Native American, poetry, herbology, and mythology sections before, unsurprisingly, ending up in the crafting and decorating section.

Plan your own creative excursion this week! Take yourself to lunch at an artsy place. Go window shopping. Take a book and a blanket to the park. Basically plan a date with your true self...get to know her better!













3 comments:

  1. The library is one of the best places to just go wander and think about what you really like, and what catches your attention. I just love doing that! Good one Lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I need to go to the library. I love your pictures, they are so inspiring. Thanks for the reminders to get off my duff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It's an easy way to get your "Creative Excursion" with yourself in, because it's free and close by!

    ReplyDelete