Overcoming our "dragons" & becoming one with our true, goddess selves : a book club and support group.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ask...

Hello ladies! I read a scripture in my early morning meditation that I felt applied to our journey to overcome our dragons and become one with our true selves... 

"...if ye will not harden your hearts, and ask me in faith, believing that ye shall receive, with diligence in keeping my commandments, surely these things shall be made known unto you." (1Nephii 15:11) 

I believe that ours is a journey that God endorses and smiles upon, so why shouldn't we ask for Him to make our true selves known unto us? Why shouldn't we ask Him specifically to show us the way on our path to joy and freedom from whatever bondage we face? We should ask Him... Remember that if we are spiritually foundated on a relationship with God, everything we hope for in our lives--balance, health, success, skill, joy,  love, fulfillment--will fit into our lives so gracefully. Even today, our Simple Abundance books said, "Personal transformation begins with a strong inner life. We need to let Spirit show us the way..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment