Overcoming our "dragons" & becoming one with our true, goddess selves : a book club and support group.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goddess Group Intro.

I am so excited to get this support group and book club going in a couple of weeks! I've worked really hard to overcome my depression/anxiety, and with the practice of 6 steps that cleansed and strengthened my mind, body, and spirit, I feel that I have finally done it! I feel such a consistent hum of joy and creativity in my life now and want every woman out there to feel the same.

For those of you involved in-person in the Goddess Group, don't forget to mark our first meeting in your calendars: Thursday, February 21st at 8:00pm. For those of you participating via this blog, check in on Friday, February 22nd for a recap of our first meeting. In the meantime...


I would encourage you to go back and read January and February's messages when you get your book. At least take a look at January 14th's, and start a "Gratitude Journal" like she says to do. This book is going to guide us on our journey to becoming one with our true, goddess selves! 

I'm looking forward to the magic...

Lacey


1 comment: