Overcoming our "dragons" & becoming one with our true, goddess selves : a book club and support group.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Next Step Spiritually

Hello beautiful goddesses in the making! I've been working hard on the first Mind-Body-Spirit goal from last meeting. I thought I would share the next spiritual step I decided to take: I decided that I would look for God all day long in everything I do. It's been amazing so far, and I already feel like I've stepped onto a new plane in my spirituality! I see God all around me now that I'm looking for Him...He manifests himself in nature, He hears all my prayers and answers me quietly. He makes things work out just right and oh so smoothly. All those "coincidences...," um, not coincidences! I feel so much more power and peace...




I hope you've decided on your next spiritual step and are making it your top priority! Feel free to comment and share so we can all get ideas on how to enrich our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment